Infocouncil addresses a critical council function, one that every council must grapple with, which is very much in the public eye.
On this page, we summarise the key benefits councils can achieve as a result of implementing Infocouncil. These benefits fall into the following headings: efficiency gains, cost savings, quality improvement, better legal compliance, better transparency and better public service, to name a few.
- You can free up staff from the drudgery and expense of managing agendas and minutes manually, by adopting software that offers a genuinely automated process.
- You can provide a faster, more economical and more informative service to the general public and councillors by making all business papers available electronically; on Council's web site, in councillors' email inboxes and on their tablets.
- You can provide a 'virtual' knowledge base of agendas and minutes to your stakeholders by adopting Infocouncil's web publishing facilities, with integrated Google search.
- You can reduce training costs dramatically by virtue of Infocouncil's standardisation and the training materials and support that we provide.
- You can solve the record-keeping aspect of agendas and minutes instantaneously by applying Infocouncil's out-of-the-box integration with the leading EDRMS products.
- You can benefit from the fact that our software combines the easy familiarity of Microsoft Word with a bullet proof system for manipulating complex documents reliably.
- You can get your money back if on completion you are not satisfied that we have carried out our part of the bargain. This is not a gimmick. It is embedded in all our documentation.
- You can rely on the fact that agenda management software is not a sideline for us the way it is for some. It is our core business and we are committed to the pursuit of excellence in this specialised niche.
- You can be assured of our experience and reputation. Infocouncil has been operating since 2000. We have the same management team that we started with and we are known for our reliability, professionalism and integrity.
We encourage you to review some of the case studies we have published in this site to get a feel for the way other councils regard Infocouncil.